Monday, March 21, 2016

Beach Day

Finally got the opportunity to go to the beach today and I did really well. I went through this outdoor animal/hayride/corn-on-the-cob place and I had a really great time with my family and boyfriend. I didn't need my wheelchair and even got to go on the hayride (bumps and all) without getting sick. It was quite the miracle after the week I've had.

Next we went to the beach and I walked down into the sand and boy oh boy...it felt good. I layed out attempting to become any other color but pale and we even built a sand turtle. It was overall a great day.

When it came time for lunch though, I was tired and worn out (figures). I wasn't too hungry, but because everyone else got it, I ordered fish n' chips figuring that the boys could finish up my left overs. I got about 3 fries in and OH. BOY. Was I in trouble. I immediately had a horrendous cramping sensation and felt dizzy as ever. I asked my mom if I could go out to the car and lay down and that was the end of my coastal adventure.

I'm still having a terrible time with food. My stomach was okay today all up until that point. I had a banana muffin and some fruit prior, but nothing heavy like the meal at lunch. It was really discouraging to feel that pain again after finally feeling some relief from it. I see the surgeon tomorrow to make the final decision about surgery... Wish me luck!


Yours truly,
Broken but Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment